Dates: 24th May – 7th June 2014
Ideal for beginners or advanced painters, Ev Hales will teach the skills of watercolour painting techniques. Ev will offer instructions and give regular feedback on your progress in this two week intensive workshop.
She will show new ways to interpret the magic you are seeing when travelling.The Italian scenery provides a stimulating background, while you paint ‘plien air’.
Ev is keen to explore and share her first trip to this unique country with her students. Be part of the magic as she makes the seemingly impossible achievable in paint.
“Watecolour is the perfect medium to travel with and this will be how I interpret this journey to Italy” – Ev Hales.
And for the non-painters
While Barbara is tutoring, Janette Garbuio will be chaperoning the cultural enthusiasts. There is never a dull moment as there is always new areas to explore, historical stories to read and hear. Janette is fluent in Italian and enjoys showing the beauty of the majestic mountainous regions and to communicate with the locals.
PRICE: $4,400 per person (1st deposit of $500 to reserve your place)
- Painting workshop and critiquing as per itinerary
- Historical explanation of the Region and the Arts
- Welcome drinks and nibbles
- Twin share accommodation with en-suite facilities*
- All breakfasts & homemade dinners (including basic drinks)
- Private bus
- Specialty food tastings
- Bi-lingual speaking tour guides (Italian/English)
- Options of a variety of activities
- Personal tours by local experts & guided walks
- Being part of the Italian community
- Maps, historical booklet & lifetime of memories
- Farewell drinks while displaying your art to the locals
Flights not included and travelers are responsible for booking their own flights. Once we have the required minimum numbers and you have been confirmed as being part of the group, we will contact you so you can arrange your flights. Time permitting, we may visit other interesting places not mentioned in the itinerary.
We also offer the option of traveling to Venice with Janette Garbuio, straight after the tour. For more information, click here.
* Single supplement rate available for an extra $450AUD