Click here for more information about Regina Hona
28th May – 11th June 2016
Regina is an award winning artist and will share with you her approach and passion for painting on what will be her fourth international painting tour.
Participants can choose to paint in their chosen medium although Regina will be demonstrating in pastels and pen and wash.
Let Regina show you ways to select and interpret in paint the stunning scenery of the Italian countryside and townships with emphasis on composition basics, drawing and simplification of a subject.
Regina will demonstrate regularly and provide ongoing guidance and appraisal.
And for the non-painters
While Regina is tutoring, Janette Garbuio will be chaperoning the cultural enthusiasts. There is never a dull moment as there is always new areas to explore, historical stories to read and hear. Janette is fluent in Italian and enjoys showing the beauty of the majestic mountainous regions and to communicate with the locals.
Dates: 28th May – 11th June 2016
Length: 14 nights/15 days
Price: $4,650AUD per person (1st Deposit of $500 due at time of booking)
- Painting workshop and critiquing as per itinerary
- Historical explanation of the Region and the Arts
- Welcome drinks and nibbles
- Twin share accommodation with en-suite facilities*
- All breakfasts & homemade dinners (including basic drinks)
- Private bus
- Specialty food tastings
- Bi-lingual speaking tour guides (Italian/English)
- Options of a variety of activitiesPersonal tours by local experts & guided walks
- Being part of the Italian community
- Maps, historical booklet & lifetime of memories
- Farewell drinks while displaying your art to the locals
Flights not included and travelers are responsible for booking their own flights. Once we have the required minimum numbers, we will contact you so you can then arrange your flights. Time permitting, we may visit other interesting places not mentioned in the itinerary.
After the tour, Janette will be travelling to Venice for 3 days. She prefers to travel by train (to see the countryside) and stay in a Venetian monastery. You are welcome to travel with her at your own cost. Janette is happy to suggest areas in Venice worth visiting, but will not be conducting any tours.
Please mention Venice when speaking with Marina or Janette.
*Single supplement rate available for an extra $450 AUD