Click here for more information about Ev Hales
Dates: 19 September to 3 October 2015
Autumn is such a beautiful time in the hills of Italy. Colours range from reds, rustic browns to yellows. The Italians who flock to the mountains during their summer break would be back in the main cities, leaving you with spacious beauty to paint and explore at will.
Ev Hales will teach the skills of watercolour painting techniques to beginners or advanced painters. Ev will offer instructions and give regular feedback on your progress in this two week intensive workshop.
She will show new ways to interpret the magic you are seeing when travelling.The Italian scenery provides a stimulating background, while you paint ‘plien air’.
Ev is keen to explore and this unique country with her students. She will know the best vantage points to paint, while she guides your skill to a new level.
“Watecolour is the perfect medium to travel with and this will be how I interpret this journey to Italy” – Ev Hales.
And for the non-painters
While Ev is tutoring, Janette Garbuio will be chaperoning the cultural enthusiasts. There is never a dull moment as there is always new areas to explore, historical stories to read and hear. Janette is fluent in Italian and enjoys showing the beauty of the majestic mountainous regions and to communicate with the locals.
PRICE: $4,650 per person (1st deposit of $500 to reserve your place)
- Painting workshop and critiquing as per itinerary
- Historical explanation of the Region and the Arts
- Welcome drinks and nibbles
- Twin share accommodation with en-suite facilities*
- All breakfasts & homemade dinners (including basic drinks)
- Private bus
- Specialty food tastings
- Bi-lingual speaking tour guides (Italian/English)
- Options of a variety of activities
- Personal tours by local experts & guided walks
- Being part of the Italian community
- Maps, historical booklet & lifetime of memories
- Farewell drinks while displaying your art to the locals
Flights not included and travelers are responsible for booking their own flights. Once we have the required minimum numbers and you have been confirmed as being part of the group, we will contact you so you can arrange your flights. Time permitting, we may visit other interesting places not mentioned in the itinerary.
For this tour only, take advantage of the limited places for extension opportunities. Before the painting workshop, meet Janette in Venice or after the workshop travel with her to Cinque Terre. For more information, click here.
* Single supplement rate available for an extra $450AUD
Error: Contact form not found.