Dates: 31st August – 14th September 2019 (14 nights/15 days)
Your host – Sue Hibbert
PAINTERS OF ALL LEVELS
Take an inspirational journey through the beautiful Tuscan/Emilia Romagna Hills regions. An experience you won’t soon forget. Our tours cater for artists to paint buildings, people and scenery off the typical tourist trail.
Many cultural experiences and activities for non-painters too.
Museums, markets, galleries and tasting local cuisine are just some of the activities that you will find on this tour. We will give you insight to the unknown areas, not generally found by the general public. If you are in no hurry, this tour also allows you time to relax and simply soak in the atmosphere (ideally with a glass of vino in hand!).
An excellent way to explore the countryside with like-minded people. You have the choice of being in a guided group or you have the ability to explore the area in your own time. We have varying activities suitable for novice or experienced walkers.
- Painting workshop and critiquing as per itinerary
- Historical explanation of the Region and the Arts
- Welcome drinks and nibbles
- Twin share accommodation with en-suite facilities*
- All breakfasts & homemade dinners (including basic drinks)
- Private bus
- Specialty food tastings
- Bi-lingual speaking tour guides (Italian/English)
- Options of a variety of activities
- Personal tours by local experts & guided walks
- Being part of the Italian community
- Maps, historical booklet & lifetime of memories
- Farewell drinks while displaying your art to the locals
Flights not included and travellers are responsible for booking their own flights. Once we have the required minimum numbers, we will contact you so you can then arrange your flights. Time permitting, we may visit other interesting places not mentioned in the itinerary.